Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:30:40 -0500
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.magicnet.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cicso DCE/DTE cables

Well I must have been 1/2 asleep when I posted to the comment
about the DCE/DTE cables, and gave the site where we bought
hardware.   I meant to say we bought the DCE/DTE cables from
John too.

It's been a long day.  DS3 out at about 8PM, I slept from 4AM
to 5AM - until I got another update - and then the 6AM call whent
it was running.   Four day-time techs at two different
interconnects worked all night on it, so at least I wasn't alone.

I'm going to bed.  Sorry about the nebulous post.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion   bv @ wjv.com