Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:55:53 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windriver, Slackware and FreeBSD

On 2001-04-18 17:17 -0400, Mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com> wrote:

> I can guarantee that if things were to dissolve between the fBSD crew and IX
> Systems, there would be no shortage of offers for co-location space,
> connectivity and the like so that the fBSD project will continue on. I know
> of one concrete offer already and the project need say the word and it will
> be done.

IX Systems doesn't provide those, or any other (AFAIK) service for
the FreeBSD Project.  Colo, bandwidth, and some hardware are provided
by Yahoo!.  Your sentiment is perfectly correct, though.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   Only two things are infinite, the
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org             universe and human stupidity, and I'm