Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:35:23 +0900
From:      Yoshinobu Inoue (=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCMGY+ZU5JPy4bKEI=?=)  <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ATM link.

Antonio,

> Is that also happens on non KAME kernel?
> If you have kept your original /usr/src/sys source tree, please try
> same thing on the original kernel.

I got some new info about this, after I sent my previous mail.

This may be a KAME's bug that only point-to-point address assignment
is possible on en0.
You need to use apconfig command to assigne point-to-point address on
en0.
The usage of apconfig is described in the man page.

 man -M /usr/local/v6/man apconfig

Regards,

Yoshinobu Inoue
KAME project