Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:19:34 +1100
From:      "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NAT & H323

I was wondering whether anyone has had any problems with NAT and video
conferencing.  I have an Intel Teamstation on private network numbers behind
a FreeBSD box doing NAT.  The video conferencing doesn't work properly.
They can see and hear us at the other end but we can't see or hear them.

As soon as we moved the box so that it was directly connected to the net
there were no problems.  Does anyone have any suggestions or configuration
hints for NAT?  Maybe there is a proxy server that I could use.

Thanks,

Hugh