Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 00:01:35 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

On May 18,  4:21pm, Atipa wrote:
> Subject: Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

> > > Nice. Very classy argument.
> > >

> > How better to answer an obvious troll that doesn't have a clue?
> >
> > Frank
>
> I'm _trying_ to give you one, but it appears some people are not
> receptive. You do not express a high degree of professionalism.
>
> Kevin
>-- End of excerpt from Atipa

Kevin,

Your correct, I am not exhibiting a high degree of professionalism with my
terse remarks.  However, I am a graduate Economist who has studied corporate
monopolistic practices, and have very little sympathy for any organization that
engages in competitive practices such as those practiced by Microsoft.  When
any organization obtains control of over 90% of the desktop OS, and panders
inferior server platforms strictly through marketing muscle and other preditory
practices to the detrtement of superior products I will have a problem with
them.

Sorry to take it out on you but, nothing personal.  Anyone with the most
elementary knowledge of Economics will see through your arguments.  Sorry, but
I also don't have the time to teach micro economics 101 right now.

However, I may wish to talk to you about purchasing some computer hardware at
very competitive prices.  That's for serious, and that's econ 101.

Best regards,
Frank