Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:24:21 +0200
From:      atfox solution <atfox@saunalahti.fi>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unbeliveable!

--=======17915AA3=======

Hello freeBSDder's<br><br>
Sorry about following words!<br><br>
I just get my first freeBSD packet (version 4.5).<br>
I was very impressed to start installing it.<br>
It was chock - how anybody can install anything,<br>
by using so unlogical, clumsy and almost useless installation software
like this!<br>
Cant never know what hapends when I press SPACE, ENTER or ESCAPE!<br>
Questions about disk partitioning and boot manager are the worst&nbsp;
thing!<br><br>
I have being working with computers about 30 years.<br>
I am also installed many kind of operating systems, <br>
like MS-DOS, Windows, UNIX, QNX , Coherent, Linux ....<br>
Still - I haven't never seen anything like this!<br><br>
I still try to install freeBSD<br>
hoping that rest of this software package is something else!<br><br>
Please do something for this installation software!<br>
One's more - please fix it!<br><br>
And sorry again, but truth is sometimes .....<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<b>atfox solution<br>
</b>Aulis Tuupola<br>
Topparoikankuja 9<br>