Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:31:15 -0400
From:      Sean Lipien <shawn4508@operamail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help !!!

Hi!
I am trying to load freebsd to my hard drive.  Its a 3 gig drive that has been
fdisked.  I boot my computer with the two instalation disks that I created and
that goes ok.  Then it check my system and tells me that I have 8 conflicts.
Then it tell me that it is probing my devices and does nothing?  I wait an
hour and gave up.  How can I fix my 8 conflicts?  What am I doing wrong?
Help.

This e-mail has been sent to  you courtesy of OperaMail,  as a  free  service  from
Opera  Software,  makers  of the award-winning Web Browser, Opera. Visit us at
http://www.opera.com/ or our portal at: http://www.myopera.com/ Your free e-mail
account is waiting at: http://www.operamail.com/