Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:03:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Internal Courier I or Sportster IDSN work well?

Hi folks,

	Both of these appear to support eh AT command set interface, so I
expect they should wrok fine under FreeBSD.  I found an old message in the
mailing list archives indicating that the Courier did not do bonding.  Is
that still true?

	If someone with familiarity with the above models could give me a
clue as to which to get, I'd appreciate it.  BTW, if you know of a
different make of ISDN TA for domestic use that works well under FreeBSD,
I am all ears.

thanks,

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,