Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 1995 13:14:30 -0700
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@statsci.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   where is rdist-6.1.0 port?

Hi-

I got a rdist-6.1.0.tgz package, but it is a -current package and I'm not
running -current, so I'd like to rebuild it. I went poking around in the
ports/ directory and couldn't find rdist in there. So, where would I find
the sources on which the rdist-6.1.0 package is based? A pointer to RTFM
or FAQ on the structure of packages/ & ports/ directory might be
appropriate here...

Thanx,
Scott Blachowicz    Ph: 206/283-8802x240    StatSci, a div of MathSoft, Inc.
                                            1700 Westlake Ave N #500
scott@statsci.com                           Seattle, WA USA   98109
Scott.Blachowicz@seaslug.org