Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 1997 19:05:54 +0000 (GMT)
From:      sporkl <spork@dti.net>
To:        freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   More X

Hello.

	I did as you said, leaving ttyvb (being the last ttyv I had, I
hope that doesn't matter) with getty off. I ran startx from ttyv0, and my
screen wacked out. It was a different sort of wacking than before, as it
still had the white lines flying from the center of the screen, but now
they were less distinct and they flew almost to the top and bottom of the
screen, as opposed to about half-way as it did before. Does this mean that
30-36 is a closer Hsync than before? Or is my monitor just plain wierd?
Thank you for your help, sorry I have been asking for so much.

 -Spike Gronim
  sporkl@dti.net

	"Tradition is the chastity belt of the mind"