Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:46:25 -0500
From:      Sam <sam@wa4phy.net>
To:        Patrick <patrick@stealthgeeks.net>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Matthew Whelan <muttley@gotadsl.co.uk>, Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>, Robert L Sowders <rsowders@usgs.gov>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, owner-freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The sendmail discussion...

Folks, I hate to be snotty, but gosh, I don't think this thread really
belongs in a discussion about -stable.  Bad enough that the sendmail
created so many "me too's" but  wouldn't -chat be a better place for
california laws?

Sam

--
Just because you're moving fast         |       BURMA SHAVE
doesn't mean that you're really         |