Date:      Tue, 06 May 2003 04:46:26 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sbin Makefile src/sbin/bsdlabel Makefile

"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> Do we compile&install only what is used for the current platform ?
>
> Do we compile&install all tools on all platforms ?

I don't see why we shouldn't build and install tools that build and
run fine and are useful.  We may want to mount mobile media formatted
on one system on another, or mount a dead system's disks on another
system to retrieve its data; or we may want to use one system to
prepare media for another.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org