Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 1996 08:55:40 -0800
From:      Catherine Drury <druryc@sjhmc.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Relative Newbie but Glad to help in anyway I can

Will be glad to help, I am new to UNIX, but I have a broad background.
Before my current job, Computer Security Coordinator, I worked for 5
years at AT&T as a software developer in th MVS environment.  I have an
MS in Computer Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology but I am
a UNIX neophyte but always eager to learn. Tell me more about what I
have to do.
Catherine
--
Any opinions expressed herein are my own and

 Phone:   (201)754-4489  Fax: (201)754-4487