Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:08:44 +0300
From:      "perryman" <cvncom@wananchi.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Install from cd

Hi,
We had earlier on set bios to boot from floppies and having already made
kern and mfs root fdimage of bootable floppies tried installing from
floppies. We even had fdimaged all bin files and was ready to install
freebsd from floppies. But did not succeed.
We have the freebsd cd version 4.0.Having set my bios to boot from cd, but
it does not do so.We cannot install it from freebsd either. Please help us.
e-mail addresses are:- arasa8@yahoo.co.uk , changke77@yahoo.com ,
fattyhina@yahoo.com . We thank you in advance.