Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 19:37:00 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Gareth Williams <gareth@venditor.com>, Jacob Rhoden <jacob@vicyouth.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Toshiba Tecra 550CDT - PCCARD

In message <200105161642.f4GGgwc21124@ptavv.es.net> "Kevin Oberman" writes:
: > This may sound a bit silly, but have you copied pccard.conf from
: > /etc/defaults to /etc?
:
: And this may sound a bit silly, but why would anyone EVER want to copy
: any file from /etc/defaults to /etc?

You *NEVER* want to do that with /etc/pccard.conf.  You just want to
have the few lines that override things.  I think you hit an infininte
recursion case if you do.  Here's my /etc/pccard.conf:

irq 10 11

And the rest of the defaults work well for my desktop.

Warner