Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:38:59 -0500
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@lgc.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>, "John S. Dyson" <dyson@iquest.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patches available (was Re: NFS HEADS UP)

Anyways, I have to agree with you on the protocol issue.  I cannot even
get mounts to work reliably between the Linux boxes, they seem to get
confused.  Basically, looks like recent Linux NFS Server is broken,
therefore, I'm guessing that the error I saw was on that side of the
house.

FYI, my Bonnie numbers from Linux client look about the same as
pre-patch, in my initial tests.

-Rob