Date:      Wed, 02 Aug 2000 22:35:53 -0400
From:      Paul Halliday <transmogrify@sympatico.ca>
To:        Meagan Jia Pi <meagan@e-lingo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: favor

> Meagan Jia Pi wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have a big favor to ask you.
>
> Could you use your browser on your FreeBSD system to try our Japanese
> translation? And please let me know whether you can view Japanese on
> your browser?
	Umm.. The operating system has very little to do with how fonts will
appear.
It's all up to the browser and which fonts it happens to have available.

--

Paul H.

Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Email: dp@penix.org

GPG Key fingerprint: 2D7C A7E2 DB1F EA5F 8C6F D5EC 3D39 F274 4AA3 E8B9

Public Key available here: http://www3.sympatico.ca/transmogrify/dp.asc