Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 05:42:35 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   WaveLAN 802.11

It looks like the latest if_wl.c driver will work with the 2.4 GHz ISA
802.11 card 847647476 which is a pccard in an isa carrier.  Is this correct?
Can one FreeBSD computer accomodate more than one WaveLAN card?

Also I know this is a dumb question but will I be able to set up an Ethernet
bridge between two (or more) FreeBSD computers with one of these cards in
each?  I have been assuming that this is so but just noted that Lucent
designs to a cell concept using a Wavepoint AP for each cell and doesn't say
anything about ad hoc networks, so my question.  I am trying to avoid the
expense of Wavepoints by using FreeBSD.

FWIW, the RadioLAN 10 Mbps units under W95/NT TPC/IP are terrific.
(www.radiolan.com).

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>