Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/17972: example "refuse" supfile

The following reply was made to PR docs/17972; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To: sheldonh@uunet.co.za (Sheldon Hearn)
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:23:17 -0400 (EDT)

 > On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:03:38 -0400, Michael Lucas wrote:
 >
 > > Sure, should I send it to you or re-pr?
 >
 > Send it to me, cc freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, maintaining the
 > subject line. :-)

 Done.  Now will you make those people on -stable go away?  ;)

 #This is an example "refuse file".  You can copy this file to your sup
 #directory and uncomment what you want.
 #
 #If you've taken the defaults, your sup directory is /usr/sup.  If
 #you've changed your base directory, your sup directory is $BASE/sup.
 #
 #CVSup will not touch anything listed in the refuse file.
 #
 #For example, if you've modified /usr/src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc to
 #reflect your local configuration, and you don't CVSup to touch that
 #file, you can uncomment this:
 #
 #etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc
 #
 #If you list a directory, changes to any files beneath that directory
 #will be rejected.  For example, if you are an English speaker and are
 #not tracking the foreign-language ports, you can uncomment the following.
 #
 #ports/chinese
 #ports/german
 #ports/japanese
 #ports/korean
 #ports/russian
 #ports/vietnamese
 #
 #If you refuse large sections of the system (for example, bin/), make
 #world might refuse to work properly.