Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:54:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      lunartear <lunartear@kernelpanick.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@apsfilter.org>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apsfilter

Well I found out what the problem was in not being able to print anything.
seems Apsfilter was setup to use lp0 instead of lpt0
a quick addition to printcap fixed it.

in ./SETUP

FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD:   LPT1: /dev/lpt0   LPT2: /dev/lpt1
                USB under *BSD:           /dev/ulpt0        /dev/ulpt1
                USB (no reset):           /dev/unlpt0       /dev/unlpt1
        Linux:                      LPT1: /dev/lp0    LPT2: /dev/lp1
                with devfsd:              /dev/printers/0
/dev/printers/1
                USB under Linux:          /dev/usb/lp0      /dev/usb/lp1
        SunOS4:                           /dev/bpp0         /dev/bpp1

        currently selected:               Interface:  [parallel]
                                          Device:     [/dev/lp0]

Full path of parallel print device:

Looks like its setup for linux.

Im gonna forward this to the ports team to see if they feel like setting
it to lpt0 by default

once again thanks for releasing Apsfilter 7  good work.

Notice Ports committers.
I have an upgrade patch for ghostscript  from gimp-print 4.0.5 to 4.2.0
However in order for the docs to be built correctly Im going to need
texi2dvi updated to a newer version.

Can someone please take care of this.

Thanks
Lunartear