Date:      Sun, 19 May 2013 19:54:59 -0700
From:      Dennis Glatting <dg@pki2.com>
To:        Paul Kraus <paul@kraus-haus.org>
Cc:        Tijl Coosemans <tijl@coosemans.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More than 32 CPUs under 8.4-P

Minutes after I typed that message 2x16 the system paniced with the
following back trace:

kdb_backtrace
panic
vdev_deadman
vdev_deadman
vdev_deadman
spa_deadman
softclock
intr_event_execute_handlers
ithread_loop
fork_exit
fork_trampoline

I had just created a memory disk when that happened:

root@iirc:~ # mdconfig -a -t swap -s 1g -u 1
root@iirc:~ # newfs -U /dev/md1
root@iirc:~ # mount /dev/md1 /mnt
root@iirc:~ # cp -p procstat kgdb /mnt