Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:37:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris White <cwlist@drevil.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   nwid with new Wavelan card and Accesspoint

Okay, here's my problem.  I just got a Lucent wavelan card, and an
accesspoint.  To configure the access point I have to go trough a windoze
box and to set the network id with a freindly name like "WaveLan".  I've
got my laptop recognizing the card (freebsd 3.3 with the latest PAO) just
fine, I just can't adjust the network id or whatever to recognize the
bridge....it's very annoying...it does work fine when I dual boot to
windows, but that's not why I got the wavelan card.

Thanks, Chris