Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:51:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        mjohnst@telusplanet.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: inet sharing

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 mjohnst@telusplanet.net wrote:

> Here's my setup.. I'm on FreeBSD 4.6 release.. my main machine
> (running the freebsd) has two network cards.. 1st card is attached to
> ADSL using dhcp..  second network card has crossover cable running to
> another windows machine. I want to share my internet from the freebsd
> machine. Any idea how to proceed?

	There are several references online about doing this.  Some even
	walk you through step by step.  Search for keywords such as "NAT
	on FreeBSD" and "FreeBSD home gateway" and "FreeBSD
	networking" etc...

	Also search the freebsd-questions mailling list archive and
	handbook as this is a very common topic.

Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
 - Don't mind me...I'm just sniffing your packets