Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 09:14:36 -0400
From:      jbw <j.bw@verizon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Print Question

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

Below is a copy of my printcap file=20

#
lp|ljet3;r=3D300x300;q=3Dmedium;c=3Dgray;p=3Dletter;m=3Dauto:\
        :lp:\
        :rm=3Dgoten:\
        :rp=3Dlpt1:\
        :sd=3D/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
        :lf=3D/var/log/lpd-errs:\
        :if=3D/usr/local/etc/apsfilter/basedir/bin/apsfilter:\
        :af=3D/var/spool/lpd/lp/acct:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:
#

=46rom the documentation it states that the option "sh" should
turn of printing the burst "banner" page.  But that doesn't seem
to work.  After each print job I get one blank page and then a page
with my account name and the words lpd: Job Trailer  Date: printed on it.
Since I'm the only one using this printer it is a waste of paper.

How do I turn that off?

TIA

jbw

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW