Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 1995 14:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Duane R. Ellison" <duane@gargamel.ptw.com>
To:        questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   laplink connection (fwd)

Hello,

I am attempting to connect two machines together via the par port.  So
far it doesn't seem to be going real well.  Since these machines do not
have real address I have configured them in /etc/hosts as 10.0.0.2 topdog
and 10.0.0.3 saber.  I am not sure if that is correct or not but I am
just trying to get the two machines to talk together.  I have tried
adding a line for lp0 in /etc/sysconfig but that doesn't seem to work
correctly either.  Any help would really be appreciated.

Duane...

       Duane Ellison                         duane@gargamel.ptw.com
       Edwards, CA                         73514.1502@compuserve.com
                                         http://gargamel.ptw.com/~duane