Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:12:28 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        smckay@internode.on.net
Cc:        mb@imp.ch, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/pci if_dc.c

In message: <200209221324.g8MDOGB16362@dungeon.home>
            Stephen McKay <smckay@internode.on.net> writes:
: On Friday, 20th September 2002, Martin Blapp wrote:
:
: >I think we would have to test all cases with all cards. What cards
: >do you have Stephen, with which clone Chipsets ? Can you make a list
: >of them ?
:
: I've only got DE500 (genuine Intel 21143) and Macronix 98715AEC cards.
: Nothing PCMCIA or CardBus.  Not a very big selection, I know.  A lot
: of us will have to band together to test changes.
:
: >I've got somewhere another dc card which made problems. I guess
: >it was PNIC.
:
: PNIC is still a problem with the -current driver.

I have a PNIC card that I can send to Martin if that would help.  I
got 10 of the goofy things a few years ago for $10 total because they
had funky brackets on them.  Take the bracket off and they work great
in pci slots.

Warner