Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:57:22 +0300
From:      Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org>
To:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: per-interface packet filters

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:49:31PM +0100, Andre Oppermann wrote:
A> Different worlds.  I wonder why everything has to "like Cisco".  It's
A> not always the most clever way they solve a given problem.

By the way, Juniper has per-interface filters, too. Juniper's world
is not so far from ours, as Cisco's is :)

Strange to hear from you that "different worlds". If I remember correctly
you run full BGP on FreeBSD routers. You use FreeBSD as router, not server.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE