Date:      Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:18:03 -0700
From:      reiser <reiser@front.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   the question

Hi FreeBSD team!
I trying to install version 5.1 on my machine, wich is MSI mother of
2002, GeForce-4, AMD AthlonXP,
HDD IBM Deskstar-60Gb, RAM 256 DDR, CDROM Samsung, CDRW Yamaha F1
and after when system starts to copying files on a hard drive,-every
time the same  trouble,
 in 70% system says:
"kernel panic: the buffer is allready inserted"
giving up after ..........
you can reboot your system......
I tried install the system from CDROM, Network, floppy-the same result.
I tried to install that on different hard drive,-but did not succeed:
the same message appear after 70% of files have been copying on the HD.
Will appriciate any help, thx an advance,-Dmitry