Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 1995 13:32:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone ever used FDDI cards?

We need to connect a gateway router to the Internet via an FDDI interface
and would prefer to use a FreeBSD box for this. I know that there are
drivers for a couple of DEC FDDI cards but I don't know how well tested
these are.

Has anyone else here used FDDI cards in a similar situation?

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-542-4130
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael@memra.com