Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 01:07:47 -0500
From:      "Ben Perry" <aila@jump.net>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>, "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
Cc:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [none]

Yeah, I think I had the broken cvs sup file. I had tried the rm -rf tactic
before i sent the original email, I always chop first, ask later.
I also went to bed after I came across the error, and emailed in the
morning.... didn't see the LENGTHY thread about this that had come up
overnight :)
anyway, roger on the rmdir fix..    you people are too helpful.