Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2019 22:48:43 +0100
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
To:        Tim Rice <tim@xinuos.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: p5-Quota on 12

Hi!

> >> I was trying to figure out why ldap-account-manager was missing from the
> >> ports on 12 and discovered p5-Quota was marked as broken.
> > The port was patched yesterday to build again with
> >
> > https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/492044
> >
> > Please test if this helps you. Maybe we need to MFH ?

> Those changes build fine in a poudriere 12 2019Q1 jail. Thanks.

Did you ran tests ? Building does not always mean that it also works 8-}

> It would be nice to see p5-Quota and ldap-account-manager in the main 12
> ports repo.

I merged the update to the quarterly repo, and both, p5-Quota
and ldap-account-manager will probably be built in the next
few days for the official package repo.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    One year to go !