Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:22:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dean B. Cookson" <cookson@linus.mitre.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unsupported Combo Cards

I've noticed that despite the fact that my Megahertz CC/XJEM3336 is
unsupported, the modem half actually works.  Unfortunatly, it's the ethernet
half that's really the interesting bit to me.  Is there a way to only use
the ethernet half or should I
a: Just go buy bloody ethernet card since they're only $100
or
b: Sit tight and wait until the people working on the software have time
to stop doing the stuff that they actually get paid for and make combo cards
work. :-)

?

Dean