Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:10:04 -0700
From:      perryh@pluto.rain.com
To:        kraduk@googlemail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing a system to use both gjournal and gmirror

krad <kraduk@googlemail.com> wrote:

> have a play with the latest pc-bsd disk if you are having issues.
> It will install a native freebsd, and supports gmirror and
> gjournal. You can do it via a script type install or GUI.

I'm not to the point of having issues yet :)

I haven't found any instructions on the pc-bsd site for setting up
journalling -- only some dmesg excerpts which suggest that it is in
fact available and (in at least one case) the journal and data were
indeed on the same partition -- but maybe my google-fu is not strong
enough.  Searches for info regarding mirroring are overwhelmed by
mentions of the word in the context of download sites.