Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:22:34 +0400 (MSD)
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?IuTNydTSycoi?= <thedragon@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ACPI problems on Toshiba M45-S331

I installed FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE on my laptom Toshiba Satellite M45-S331 and have several problems with acpi and other hardware:
1. When i turn acpi on (boot with ACPI or load acpi from boot prompt) the touchpad does not work. But when i boot without acpi it works fine.
2. I cant monitor battary - it is always say:
acpi_cmbat0: critically low charge!
3. The device does not turn power off after shutdown
4. My network card, modem and WI-FI doesnot work at all. When i try to use ndis with windows drivers - kernel panic...

There are my dmesg after boot -v with acpi dmesg.no_acpihttp://www.wiwa.spb.ru/dmesg.acpi
And without acpi: http://www.wiwa.spb.ru/dmesg.no_acpi
Output from sysctl hw.acpi: http://www.wiwa.spb.ru/sysctl.hw.acpi
My ASL: http://www.wiwa.spb.ru/root-toshibaM45S331.asl