Date:      Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:22:59 -0400
From:      Tycho Nightingale <tycho.nightingale@pluribusnetworks.com>
To:        Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorodskiy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bhyve / libvmmapi usage

Hi,

libvmmapi exists to support bhyveload and bhyve.  It's as you say an =
internal library.  While there is obviously nothing to preclude it=92s =
use by others, I wouldn=92t consider it=92s interfaces =93public=94 nor =
=93stable=94.  Furthermore, though there has been some consideration =
taken not to recycle the kernel interface ioctls, I=92d also classify =
those interfaces as =93private=94 and =93unstable=94.

Tycho