Date:      19 Apr 2003 14:54:37 +0000
From:      Koop Mast <einekoai@chello.nl>
To:        Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>
Cc:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Subject:   Re: Environment-related exec or gmake bug on sparc64

Op vr 18-04-2003, om 18:13 schreef Jake Burkholder:
> Apparently, On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 12:53:31AM +0200,
> 	Koop Mast said words to the effect of;
>
> > Op do 17-04-2003, om 00:30 schreef John Polstra:

> > > The port has been committed.  Would you (anybody) mind trying to
> > > install it on a sparc64 system?  I am interested in whether it fails
> > > everywhere, or just on panther, or just with my particular
> > > environment settings, or just with my particular bad karma.  (I was
> > > facing east when I tried it, but that didn't help.)
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > John
> > Hello,
> >
> > I build the ezm3 port and cvsup-without-gui on my Ultra 10.
> > No problems encounterd, I ran 2 succesfuly tests runs on src/ and
> > ports/.
>
> What version of freebsd and which versions of the dependency ports?
>
> expat-1.95.6_1          gmake-3.80              libtool-1.3.4_4
> gettext-0.11.5_1        libiconv-1.8_2
>
> Thanks,
> Jake

The dependency ports are the same version as above.
The previous world & kernel that worked was from 17 apr.

The current world & kernel are from today, I moved the old /usr/include
out of the way before installworld.
FreeBSD sparkel 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #7: Sat Apr 19 01:16:39
CEST 2003     root@sparkel:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/sparkel  sparc64

I rm -r * /usr/local and /usr/X11R6 and rebuild the ezm3 and
cvsup-without-gui ports. Cvsup runs without problems,
I have a build log from ezm3 if it can help.

-Koop