Date:      31 Dec 2001 16:39:50 -0500
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery " KF8NH <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with compact flash reader under -stable

On Mon, 2001-12-31 at 16:12, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
> tried. Another SHUTTLE device is '#if 0'-ed out in umass because the
> ATAPI code isn't ready for primtime and I'm wondering if the other
> devices made by them are similar.

Whoa, and immediately following it (also ifdefed out) is ISD support
code.  This tempts me to see how similar ISD-200-based USB media is to
the existing device... especially since I can restore it fairly easily
if it gets corrupted.

--
brandon s. allbery   [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]  allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu