Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      george vagner <kf7nn@yahoo.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, William Ward <wardd@d1c47d61.gw206.dsl.airmail.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SanDisk USB works?

i have a similiar situation on my ORB 2.2 gig usb
drive
I can mount it and use it fine IF i keep it
spinning by periodically accessing the mounted
directory, if i let it sit it will spin down and when
i try to access it I get all sorts of timeout errors
and resetting errors.

is there any way to change the default timeout so
that the driver will wait longer for the drive to spin
back up?

thanks..