Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:07:48 +0300
From:      Nikolay Pavlov <quetzal@roks.biz>
To:        Muhammad Reza <reza@mra.co.id>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DVB card

Hi, Muhammad.

On Thursday, 16 September 2004 at  5:31:44 +0700, Muhammad Reza wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Is there any DVB card (C band) that FreeBSD kernel support ?
> please recommend us

There is a driver for skystar-I dvb card that you can find in
this pages:
1) For FreeBSD STABLE (quite old, but works on my 4.10-p2 with some
configuration shades)
http://www.gs.ru/soft/ss1bsd/skystar1-20021126b.tgz

2) For FreeBSD CURRENT (Not tested for me, even by the author ;))
http://www.gs.ru/soft/ss1bsd/skystar1-fbsd50-20040312.tar.bz2

Both are very bugy, but you can ask me how to force one of them
(for freebsd stable) to work well.

Best regards,
	Nikolay Pavlov.