Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 2015 00:25:32 +0200
From:      Dan Partelly <dan_partelly@rdsor.ro>
To:        "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libXO-ification - Why - and is it a symptom of deeper issues?

It=E2=80=99s not about the fronted. That would have to be replaced most =
likely=20
The most useful part IMO is the permission engine itself, and maybe some=20=

other parts too but without insight into implementation I am not able to=20=

judge that. =20

You could IPC key value-data into the security engine describing =
arbitrary commands,
, have the request validated, user right checked, then passed to a =
command execution=20
system (and I use the command  term very loosely, I do not refers to a
utility) =20