Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 22:09:22 +0200
From:      "Dmitry Solodov" <dima@devitor.riga.lv>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   calling back

Hello,

There is FreeBSD 2.1.1 at an office and it has dial-in access for
both shell and PPP. I wanna to configure the system to call me back
to my home number after the call is initiated. MGETTY package was
installed today, but the INFO docs of it do not provide a clue.
Please advice where to find info on configurinng callback function
under FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance. Dima.

---
Dmitry Solodov            | GSM: +371 9 214080
Devitor Ltd.              | fax. +371-2571837
Advancing competitiveness | E-mail: dima@devitor.riga.lv
SMS: 3719214080@smsmail.lmt.lv