Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 100 11:16:50 +1100 (EST)
From:      Enno Davids <nconedd@peppermint.national.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uptimes, Woo Hoo

recently the electrons shaped the message....

| You should submit these to the server uptimes project, if you haven't
| already done so. Boosting our stats is a good thing :-)

Guys, can we halt this thread please. What little interest it had is now
gone. It is after all just the OS equivalent of a bunch of guys whipping
out their 'old fellas' and comparing length. Yes we're all bigger than NT.
I'd certainly hope so though!

Enno.