Date:        Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:35:39 -0700
From:      "Shannon Wheeler" <swheeler@altech.ab.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: find command

I thought he meant the messages that his own system sends him (or the ones
that write all over your screen). If you've just set up your first system,
you've likely made a few mistakes and you get a lot of log messages that may
not be of much interest.
If that wasn't what he meant, I'm asking it ;-)

Shannon