Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:37:03 +0100
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 7.1 on MacBook Pro: sysinstall keyboard problems

Hi,

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE/i386 on a MacBook Pro (October
2008 model) with a US international keyboard.

The DVD boots fine, but once I get into sysinstall, it's like the Ctrl key
is stuck. Whenever I type 'C' it actually does Ctrl+C (and exits the
install), and I can't even get a dmesg from fixit because 'D' acts like
Ctrl+D and logs me out. Has anyone seen this before, any ideas on how to fix
this?

Arjan