Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:22:10 -0800
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem routing/2 nics

We have 2 FreeBSD machines, one(I believe) is connected to a Router, the
other to a switch. One of the machines has 2 NIC cards which then plugs
into the device the other is not. So they are bother physically
connected to one device. How would I go about routing between the two?
Ive tried add routes but nothing seems to work...

route add 207.67.172.152 207.67.172.150

.152 is the second ethernet card in one machine, and .150 is the IP of
the other I am trying to reach via the second NIC.

Shoot me if I havent made this clear. :) Any pointers would be
appreciated....

thanks.