Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:56:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      petersontr@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Pre-sales question

Sir:

I would like to know if your freebsd OS 9.1 suite on CD(DVD) can be install=
ed, and then run, on a Dell Inspiron 531S? I looked-over your website, and =
did not see a citation for that specific PC (though I did see it for others=
).

For your reference, my PC has a AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual core processor 38=
00+ 2.01 GHz. The operating system on it right now (Vista) is 32-bit. The P=
C can have up to 4GB of RAM. I have a 80GB Hard drive on it right now. I wo=
uld like to "hitch" it to the PC using a USB cable.

If version 9.1 does run on that machine, then I may order a copy for myself=
.

R.S.V.P.,

Glen Peterson
Cedarburg, WI.