Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 2009 10:58:10 +0100
From:      "Salvatore Albanese" <salvatore@oems.ch>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd-advocacy Digest, Vol 304, Issue 2

Greetings all after I googled a few online videos on how to freebsd

and came up with many ways how to make an installation
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=How+to+install+FreeBSD&hl=it&emb=0&aq=f#

apart from that, their many advocates who would help you with getting up to
speed with FreeBSD,

I have IT Professionals all the time come to my lab for an install party,
and give them a test machine if they are resource starved.

I want to help other discover the secrets of Free Open Source Software, and
that is why I advocate FreeBSD.

Please refere to the way *nix kind of people always make fun of how hard
this software is but compared to other OS's I have to say the invested time
in figuring out how something works is always worth the effort! make it hard
for them and if they can get past the installation they are smart enough to
use it

aren't we snobs enough?
(not I, get close to people ans show them it is easy but they must learn
something)

oh well if in dought I refere to the man pages and other documents
available, and FreeBSD has lots of doc's!
so there we have a lot of love for FreeBSD because love needs: caring,
exploring, learning about ourselves as well as the OS.

I have a lot of Love for freeBSD, and security is my friend!

Peace and Love to All

Salvatore