Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 19:57:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Cejka Rudolf <xcejka00@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   VFSs in -current: Are they working?

I'm reading news about -current since April and it seems to me that nobody
has problems with virtual filesystems. And what about null layer & kern/6465?
(Does anybody use null layer?) Or is this only my problem on my -current box?
Should I write more information about kern/6465?

I'm sorry, but I don't know, where I may search this critical bug.
In VFS? Null layer looks too simple...
In VM space? Are there still VM bugs?

Any suggestions? (Please...)

Thanks.