Date:      Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:04:57 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   HEADS UP: will merge VNET socket push back changes to stable/8

Hi,

this is a heads up in case anyone is relying on this in private VNET
modules or code.  I am planning on merging this code to stable/8
probably during the weekend.  It should be a NOP for almost everyone,
especially if not running a VIMAGE kernel.

/bz

          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.