Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:09:25 +0100
From:      Charles Sibbald <casibbald@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Raspberry PI ARM Clone

Hello Folks,

I have had discussions with some friends about the possibility of a
high spec 'clone' of the PI and this has brought us to the list at the
bottom of the page.

We have been in discussions with a PCB designer and expect we can
produce this with a retail price of under US$100.

Does anyone have any comments on this idea, what would be the interest
in such a spec board?

On advantage we have is that we will have an agreement with chipset
manufacturers for access to necessary information for the BSD
community to develop drivers.

Processor
============
Cortex-A8 1.5GHz Dual Core Samsung SOC

Display
============
RCA video,
Mini-HDMI,
LCD ribbon connector,
Sound
============
Mini-Audio 2.5mm Mic & Speaker Out ports
RAM & Storage
============
1GB RAM on board,
Mini-SD card slot,
Networking
============
LAN 2 x 10/100,
802.11b/g/n onboard,
Bluetooth onboard,
GSM/GPRS (Single modem)
Connectivity
============
Mini-USB 3 Ports,
Amtel ATxmega Microcontroller 100 GPIO pins
Camera pins,
InfraRed pins,
Sensors
Gyro sensor,